Sunday, March 29, 2009

ZURICH SHOW CANCELLED/POSTPONED!

We learned that the Zurich show has been cancelled/postponed  due to technical difficulties. Thank you to Marco, Andrea, Gabriele and Fabien for letting us know.

UPDATE:
from AC/DC.com

PLEASE NOTE: Due to technical difficulties, the March 29, 2009 show with AC/DC at Hallenstadion in Zurich has been postponed. The new Zurich show date will be announced shortly. All tickets will remain valid and cannot be refunded.
We apologize for the short notice.


Short notice????????

2 comments:

  1. I feel with you, was gonna go to that gig too, since it's nearest to my home. Fuck...oh well. I wanna know the real reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this worries me too. I feel bad for those who travelled far to see the show and may not be able to make it to the postponed date.

    Carole in Canada

    ReplyDelete